Which is better Garcinia Cambogia or Raspberry Ketones?
Garcinia Cambogia and raspberry ketone are two of the most popular weight loss supplements on the market today. Both have been endorsed by doctors and celebrities. Both of these supplements are also known for providing fast and safe weight loss for those who take them regularly. This weight loss can often be achieved without the need to alter your diet and increase exercise levels in the initial phases of weight loss.
Everyone’s body works differently and it is important to take the time to find the right weight loss supplement to get the results you are looking for. There are pros and cons to both Garcinia Cambogia and raspberry ketone supplements that are worth reviewing before you make a commitment.
Understanding how each of these supplements work will make it easier to determine the best choice for your weight loss goals.
Garcinia Cambogia is generally considered a more effective supplement because it helps block the production of fat as well as helping you shed fat that is already stored on the body.
- The specific pricing will vary by brand but generally Garcinia Cambogia supplements are more expensive than raspberry ketones simply because they are more effective.
- In addition to helping with weight loss, taking these supplements has been proven to help reduce the urge to smoke. This supplement increases the presence of serotonin in the brain which can improve your overall mood and eliminate cravings which can make it difficult to stay on a diet plan.
Many choose to use Garcinia Cambogia supplements over raspberry ketones because these are more familiar and have received more celebrity endorsements. The effectiveness of both substances is relatively similar in terms of helping people lose weight, but Garcinia Cambogia supplement offers additional benefits including serotonin balance which can be additionally beneficial for those who will be taking these supplements regularly.
Raspberry ketones are harvested from natural enzymes in raspberry fruits which help to increase the metabolism.
- This substance is often used to add raspberry flavoring to foods so scientists are well aware of the safety associated with consuming this food product. This is a natural, bioactive component so taking this is no different than consuming a large amount of raspberries. The supplement simply concentrates the formula so it will be more effective.
- Some people using this product experience nausea or fatigue in the early stages of weight loss but these side effects are usually mild and fade as your body gets used to regular dosing.
- In addition to promoting weight loss, raspberry ketone supplements are known to help improve your skin and bone health. Many report seeing a natural glow on their face which is very attractive while they use this supplement.
Raspberry ketones have been used for years to add a raspberry scent or flavor to food products. This is an all-natural formula which is appealing to many people that do not want to put strange substances they cannot verify into their body to lose weight. Many also find the raspberry flavoring of the substance to be easier to manage than some other bitter tasting supplements.
Garcinia Cambogia vs Raspberry Ketones: Who Wins?
Both Garcinia Cambogia and raspberry ketones are made from natural fruit substances and are known for causing no serious side effects. They both can be effective in as little as 3-4 months in terms of helping people eliminate the excess weight.
You will get better results with both supplements if you improve your diet and exercise habits. Both of these supplements are designed to improve your metabolism so you will lose at least a few pounds even if you never change any of your regular eating or exercising habits.