Catch of the Day
0 hrs: 30 min
4 Makes / Serves
- 4 filets of your favorite fish
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
Seasoned to perfection, this recipe works well for your favorite fish!
1. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F
2. Line the cavity of the fish with slices of garlic, and slices of lemon. Stuff the fresh basil and rosemary inside. Season with salt and pepper. Wrap the fish in foil, and set on pan for cooking.
3. Cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove herbs and lemon from the fish. Hold the fish up by its spine, and comb the meat from the bones using a fork. Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing over fish.