Grilled Pineapple Chicken Tenders
0 hrs: 40 min
5 Makes / Serves
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (optional)
Pineapple flavored chicken bursting with flavor and nutrition.
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Remove from heat just before the mixture comes to a boil.
2. Place chicken tenders in a medium bowl. Cover with the pineapple marinade, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread chicken lengthwise onto wooden skewers. Add pineapple chunks if desired.
4. Grill chicken tenders for approximately 5 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. They grill quickly, so keep an eye on them.